Our Free Shasta Tables Are Back – With A Difference!
- Free Sit & Gos with real winnings
- Sit & Go tables running all day, every day
- Limit Hold'em with a turbo structure
- Find them - Sit & Go > Shasta
Everest Poker is proud to announce that our Shasta Sit & Go tables now offer much better value with our new Shasta Step format.
Our unique Shasta Sit & Go tables offer a great opportunity for you to experience the poker buzz on our poker tables and build up your bankroll with zero risk, also with the new Shasta Step format you can work your way up the ladder to big money tournaments quickly!
Many successful poker players started on our Shasta tables, now it's even easier for you to join them!
Shasta Step Level 1 tournaments offer the following benefits
- 100% free to enter
- Open to beginner (first 90 days) players only
- You can enter up to 4 Shasta Step Level 1 tournaments an hour
- Reward real money prizes (tokens to Shasta Step Level 2)
- Are Limit Hold'em with a turbo structure
Shasta Steps Level 2+ tournaments offer the following benefits:-
- Open to all Everest Poker Players
- You can enter as many Shasta Step Level 2+ tournaments as you wish
- Reward real money prizes to the top 2 finishing players (to the next Shasta Step Level)
- The final Shasta Step Level 6 rewards real money Tournament Tokens to the top 3 players!
- Offer a No Limit structure
Find Shasta Sit & Go tables in your Everest Poker software under Sit & Go > Shasta.
More about Shasta Step Tournaments
You have the option to start at any level and work your way up the Shasta Steps. The higher up the Shasta Step you climb the bigger the prizes are. The top 3 finishing players of Shasta Step Level 6 will be rewarded with real money Tournament Tokens.
How Do I Climb the Steps?
|Level||Buy-In||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place|
|Shasta Step 1||FREE||Shasta Step 2||Shasta Step 2||-|
|Shasta Step 2||€0.10||Shasta Step 3||Shasta Step 3||-|
|Shasta Step 3||€0.27||Shasta Step 4||Shasta Step 4||-|
|Shasta Step 4||€0.75||Shasta Step 5||Shasta Step 5||-|
|Shasta Step 5||€2.01||Shasta Step 6||Shasta Step 6||-|
|Shasta Step 6||€5.49||€10 Token||€10 Token||€10 Token|
Terms and conditions
Version Number: 1.3
Date of Issue: 12:00 GMT, 08/07/2014
- The promoter of the "Shasta Tables" ("The Promotion") is Everest Gaming (Gibraltar) Limited. Note however that Betclic Everest (Gibraltar) Limited provides services to our UK registered customers in order for them to be able to place bets. If you are a UK registered customer and your betting and gaming transaction is covered by these Specific Conditions, references to Everest Poker, "we", "us" and/or "our" in these Specific Conditions and in the General Conditions are to Betclic Everest (Gibraltar) Limited.
- The Promotion is only available to players with an Everest Poker account on https://anwp.zig-zag.today (“the Site”).
- Taking part in the Promotion represents acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions of Everest Limited as well as the House Rules located on the Site.
- The Promotion commences at 12:00 GMT on 08th July 2014 and is ongoing at the discretion of Everest Poker.
- In order to participate in the Promotion, a player must take part in any of the Shasta Step Level 1 freeroll Sit & Go tournaments listed on Everest Poker (“the Tournaments”).
- Entry to the Shasta Step Level 1 Tournaments is free and players are not required to have made a first deposit with Everest Poker in order to participate.
- Shasta Step Level 1 tables are limited to beginner players only (first 90 days).
- Players are limited to registering for no more than 4 Shasta Step Level 1 Sit & Go tables in any 60 minute period. This period begins as soon as you register for your first Shasta Step Level 1.
- The General Bonus Conditions located in the House Rules on the Site apply to this Promotion.
- In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and any other language version, the English language version shall prevail.
- All accounts are subject to standard Fraud and Security checks to ensure compliance with Promotional Terms & Conditions.
- Everest Poker reserves the right to suspend a player’s account pending investigation, disqualify from the Promotion, block or terminate a player’s account and refuse the distribution of prizes in relation to any player who is reasonably suspected or is found to be “soft playing” or “team playing” during the Promotion. “Soft playing” and “team playing” includes, but is not limited to, playing in a substandard way (e.g. not betting or raising against another player) or playing otherwise than as usual with the object of conferring an advantage on a player other than oneself.
- In the event of a service crash or a disruption, games for the affected day will be re-run at the discretion of Everest Poker. Everest Poker will be the sole arbiter as to whether a game will be re-run. If the game is disrupted by system or network issues, Everest Poker reserves the right to resolve the issues as it sees fit. In cases of prolonged downtime, Everest Poker reserves the right to change the dates or extend the period of the Promotion.
- Everest Poker cannot be held responsible for any network disconnections (such as a fold/timeout) suffered during the Promotion. If any game is disrupted by system or network issues, Everest Poker reserves the right to resolve the issue as it sees fit.